Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baby Pictures


I decided to start documenting baby growth, and that means taking pictures of myself. Which is a little awkward. But you can see I am starting to show the tiniest bit! It is still impossible to see when I'm dressed, since I have never made a habit of wearing tight clothing, but it's there. I probably will update these pictures once a month. And as soon as I gain access to a scanner I will post ultrasound pictures.
I'm feeling good, morning sickness is pretty much gone. I still get a little queasy if I don't eat enough, but it's not the same as it was. And I am still super tired. Growing a baby is apparently really hard work. I think I take at least an hour long nap every day. And I'm sleeping more every night. But it's obviously worth it!

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen you looking prettier... Take folic acid, i hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is tiring, so please do eat often and rest up. I'm so happy to see your belly and can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete