Friday, August 21, 2009

It's a boy!!!!!!

I love how all of my post titles end with exclamation marks. But really, it's all so exciting! So, as you can see from the title, we know that we are having a boy. Knowing that makes him seem more real, more present in our lives somehow. We still have to decide on a name, but the baby and I have been discussing it, so I'm sure we'll agree on something soon.
We had a fantastic ultrasound where we got to see him move around a bunch, and even got some fairly creepy 3D pictures. I'll have to scan them and get them up here at some point, which I promise will happen soon.

3 comments:

  1. It is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can's have enough !s. I am so happy for you both. Oh, for all three of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for creepy pre-baby pictures! Can't wait to check them out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it was a boy! You look great!
    Love,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete