Wednesday, August 26, 2009

more ultrasound pictures

They sent us home with a stack of pictures from our most recent ultrasound, which was done on the 19th of August. I scanned them all, just to preserve them, but I won't be sharing them all here. There are a couple that are just a little too creepy, and at least two that I have no idea what you're even supposed to be seeing. But here are the rest!
Well, blogger decided to be difficult about the formatting of this post, so I may just leave all of the picture descriptions at the top, and the pictures below. Hopefully you can figure out what it is you're looking at!
First is a picture of baby with his hand in front of his facing holding the umbilical cord. He was playing with it a lot while we were watching him. This is a 3D image, which is why it looks a little different.
To the right is a profile view of baby's face. We've decided he has my nose.
Next is another 3D picture, this one more of a profile view, with his hands up by his eyes.
To the right of that one is another, similar 3D shot, one of the creepier ones I think.
Here is a 3D shot of baby's legs!! (I've been feeling those a little bit recently - I'm sure I'll be very familiar with them by the time he arrives!)
To the right of the leg picture, another 3D face shot, a little more defined, I think.
And finally, this last shot is the one where the doctor said, you have a boy! No idea how he can tell from that, but I thought I would include it anyway, for entertainment value.









































So there you have it! Baby pictures! I've been feeling him moving around a lot more lately, which is very entertaining. I can even feel it from the outside sometimes, so Robert's been able to feel it. And I've started my registry at Target. It's really made me realize we have a real little person coming soon that we'll be taking care of!

10 comments:

  1. He is Gorgeous!!! Nothing creepy about him. I'm so excited. I'll check out your Target Registry. That's a great way to keep track of what you need and what you've got. Love all three of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very attractive--good job guys. But I can't deny the creepiness of some of those ultrasound pics... Certainly can't blame the kid though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Legs! Somehow the ultrasound with the perfect little legs blows my mind the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! The 3D legs picture was the craziest for me as well. I mean, face pictures are neat, but you can really see his whole body in the legs. The doctor said "Nice long legs" when we looked at those. :) I'm predicting a final height of 6'3".

    ReplyDelete
  5. And what will he do with those nice long legs? Soccer player/kicker or Can-Can Dancer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's clearly going to use his long legs for computer programming...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Um, well, actually, that's true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, think about how much more computer programming he can do if he uses his hands and feet... Hmm, perhaps working on two computers at once? Can it be done?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I could get anything done if I was limited to only using one computer at a time.

    ReplyDelete