Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More knitting - I can't help myself

I have nothing new to report, beyond being more uncomfortable the past few days than normal. My back and hips are not feeling super awesome, and I think I'm suffering from growing pains in general. But other than that, we are still good. We can see our little wiggle worm moving around from the outside occasionally now. I got to observe the horror this creates in male friends; I think my friend Andrew may still be traumatized. But I think it's pretty entertaining.
And now I get to share more ridiculously cute knitted stuff! I really don't think I'll be running out of knitted things to share anytime soon, so you'll just have to put up with me. This is my favorite set that I've made so far. It's super easy and super cute, and really quick to make as well.
I'll have another picture up of the baby (well, from the outside, you know what I mean) in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment