Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wiggle Worm

This little one is such a wiggler! He doesn't really seem to be much of a kicker, although sometimes I do get some solid kicks. Mostly he's just moving around a bunch. This morning for the first time I actually felt him in two places at once. He was kicking on my left side, and doing some other calisthenics that I could feel on the right, maybe with his arms. Who knows? It's fun feeling him, but sometimes it makes me wonder what more is to come. I'm sure the little kicks will only get stronger. He also seems to be taking a little bit more advantage of the extra room I've grown in the past couple of weeks. My body has definitely made room for him up higher, but he hasn't been using that space much. I'm sure he'll need it soon.
We had another doctor's visit yesterday, and from now on we'll be seeing her every two weeks. She continues to say everything looks great, even though I was worried I'd get another lecture about weight gain. Listening to his heartbeat is always fun, although he was moving around so much yesterday, you could hear the movements as much as the heart!
So everything's looking fantastic, and we even have a second car now, which we needed for the baby! We still need to do some serious work on the nursery (!! we have a nursery!!), like getting everything out of there and in to storage, and getting the crib and everything situated. But we've got a few months still, thank goodness! And I am still knitting, although I am stuck working on a little hat that is taking forever. Definitely won't be making two of those. Quick and easy patterns are what I want. We'll get more pictures up soon, so you can see how we're growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment