Sunday, September 13, 2009

Six months and counting . . .

I find it really strange that this month's picture looks the same, or maybe even smaller, than last month's. I swear to you, I am bigger. I definitely look pregnant now. When my mom was here we did a bunch of maternity clothes shopping, so hopefully that will work for the rest of the pregnancy. I basically splurged on pants.
In addition to some things for me, I recently got a bunch of yarn to start working on baby knitting projects. So far I have made three pairs of baby booties, while trying to find my favorite baby bootie pattern. The latest is the best, but I'll post pictures when I'm done with my baby bootie spree. Then I think I'll be moving on to hats, mittens, and various other baby things.
I'm still feeling great. I love it when people ask how I'm feeling, because really, I have no complaints! I am sure that I will begin to get more and more uncomfortable, as our little one gets bigger. Already I'm feeling him more everyday. And he can definitely be felt from the outside now as well. He is determined to make himself known!

5 comments:

  1. Well, for a 6'3" hand/foot computer programmer wearing knitted booties, the little darling won't have a problem making himself known! And hey, i'm hearing conflicting stories about the status of a name...any definite candidates yet? Or have you already got it picked out and I'm just WAY behind the times?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you knew we were gonna name him Laura?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or the masculine version of Laura: "Lauro".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are very good names, as long as the middle name is Joseph. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loren is actually on my short list. :P And yes, it would be Loren Joseph.

    ReplyDelete